I’m a Martu man, an Indigenous Australian, from the Pilbara region of North Western Australia (WA).
Formally speaking, my title is Dr., Dr. (that’s two PhD’s). I’m the first Indigenous Australian to receive two PhD’s, in two separate disciplines; one in Information Technology and the other in Marketing. I’m probably the first Indigenous Australian to be awarded a PhD in Marketing.
Here are some other things about me you need to know:
- I lived in the WA Desert with my Grandmother for five years.
- I’ve been online since 1995, around the time the Internet was born.
- I’m a dreamer.
- I went from door-to-door for twenty-five years, talked about the Bible to roughly seventy thousand people and eventually came to the conclusion that God only exists in people’s imaginations.
- I try to be fun but my girlfriend is the fun one.
- I’m a barista, I work a coffee van in the mornings.
- I’m a critical writer.
About this website
This is a WordPress website running on the Thesis framework, using the Focus template. This website has been deliberately built to be fast and easy to read, regardless of your connection speed or browsing device.